Removing All the Stress in Your Body
Devise your own wellness journey when you visit Harmony Spa in Newark, Delaware. We offer multi-sensory experiences that allow you to discover the soothing, rejuvenating power of alternating hot-and-cold treatments through one of our classic Spa Circuit sequences. Check out our "Optional Enhancements " for your Massage or Facial.
Couples and Standalone Spa Treatments
Share the experience with your special someone. We offer side-by-side massages, facials, and body treatments. These sessions are great for couples, friends, or family members looking to experience it in two side-by-side tables. You may request for a male or a female therapist.
Here are a few tips so you get most from your massage:
- Take time – Make sure you relax thoroughly before getting a massage. Note that warm muscle get the most benefit from bodywork.
- Shower – Take a warm shower before your massage. (Harmony spa does not have showers.) It washes off any salts, chemicals, and minerals that may clog your power when mixed with oil. After the shower, take a little time in the meditation lounge while wearing your robe.
- (Un)dress the part/ clothing optional – Unless the service is actually provided while you are clothed, undress at your comfort level and wear a robe. You can take your robe off and cover yourself in private. Throughout the service, you will be draped with a sheet.
- Talk with your therapist – Before getting started, tell your therapist the areas you want to focus on and avoid. If at any point you feel any discomfort, just tell your therapist. Remember that in a massage service, communication is key.
- “Deeper” Doesn’t Necessarily Mean “Better” – Our superb multitalented bodywork staff are fully devoted to giving you a massage that will satisfy your specific needs. With proper communication, your therapist will be able to “listen” to your body.
- Relax – Close your eyes. Allow your mind and body to be still. Focus on how you feel. Now breathe deeply and let any form of tension slip away with every breath you take. Keep in mind that this moment is for you so enjoy your experience.
Massage and Bodywork
When the body loosens up, it heals; when the body is comfortable, the mind and spirit follow. Experience the power of our informed, caring touch. These services stimulate circulation, relieve muscle tension, and promote deep relaxation. Our signature body treatments include traditional and modern massages, as well as restorative touch therapies.
NEW INTRODUCTORY OFFER FOR MASSAGE CLIENTS
Monday - Wednesday Only
Introductory 60 min. Swedish massage: $69.95 - FIRST TIME CLIENTS ONLY)
(intro clients, add 30 min for $35)
Thursday - Sunday and Returning Clients
60 min. Swedish massage: $95.00
(add 30 min. for $45)
(9/1/21 - $5 increase for non members. Membership pricing remains the same)
60 min. Couples Massage: $199
Monthly Massage Membership starting at $69.95 - $140
“Fix It All Massage” $189 - 60 min. (add 30 min. for $94.50)
• A Harmony Spa favorite. Our most requested massage! CBD Swedish Massage with scalp massage, hot stones sampler, back scrub, finished with facial massage with hydrating apricot oil, hot towel and finished with cryo sticks. (assisted stretching optional)
Harmony Spa Swedish Massage $95 - 60 min. $140 - 90 min.
• Involves soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes, on topmost layers of muscles. This is also combined with movement of the joints. By relieving muscle tension, Swedish therapy can be both relaxing and energizing. And it may even help after an injury.
Harmony Spa Signature Four-Hand Massage $200 - 60 min.
• Our signature full-body massage stimulates blood circulation and soothes tight muscles. We have two gifted therapists who can adapt their eclectic techniques to your particular needs and preferences. Tension dissolves, leaving only comfort and well-being behind.
Harmony Hot Stone Massage $145 - 60 min. $217 - 90 min.
• Therapists use smooth, gently heated, smooth, rounded basalt stones as extensions of his or her hands. The weight and radiant heat coupled with a calming essential oil penetrates muscle tissues, inducing deep relaxation without overheating.
Deep Tissue Massage $145 - 60 min. $217 - 90 min.
• If you regularly get a massage and if you enjoy intense bodywork, this is for you. Deep, direct pressure and slow strokes melt away aches and pains in a restorative treatment that eases muscle tension and revitalizes the body. It involves specialized techniques that reach deep muscle layers while addressing points of attachment, including the belly of the muscles. Coordinated with deep breathing, these techniques tend to be slow.
Head, Neck, and Shoulders $95 - 60 min.
• How about giving your stiff neck and tight shoulders a break? This specialized massage releases any tension while restoring comfort to these usually tense areas.
Hand, Feet, Scalp $100 - 60 min.
• A combination of reflexology and hot stone sampler on your tired feet, relaxing hand massage and finish with warm oil scalp massage.
Reflexology $85 - 45 min.
• It may be a treat for your feet but reflexology has whole-body benefits. Dating back as early as 2,500 BC, this deeply relaxing pressure point massage is based on the premise that each organ in the body corresponds to a specific point on the foot. Using specific thumb and finger pressure techniques causes physiological changes to take place in the body. The boy's own healing potential is stimulated, with all energy flows restored to their natural pathways. Let our specially trained therapist work on reflex correlating to the individual organs and parts of your body. Once activated, these reflexes help improve circulation and promote relaxation.
Lymphatic Massage: $50 - 30 min. $95 - 60 min. $145 - 100 min.
• Lymphatic massage is designed to promote healthy flow of lymph. It involves a clear fluid that supports the immune system’s function by flowing through the body the body, effectively isolating foreign materials. It may generally be gentle but it has some serious contraindications because this massage work around the lymphatic systems can worsen some medical conditions. Before booking an appointment, it is best to consult your doctor first.
Aromatherapy Massage $125- 60 min. (add 30 min. for $60)
• Fragrant oils from flowers, fruits, and herbs naturally enhance the benefits of massage. You may choose one of four unique oil blends to be used in your lotion or oil before the service starts.
Prenatal Massage/Mom to Be $145 - 60 min.
• Relax your muscles with a refreshing blend of oils especially formulated for pregnant women. We adapt to provide complete comfort and safe for mothers-to-be and their babies. Spoil yourself or an expectant mother with a soothing massage designed to improve skin elasticity, reduce fatigue and relax areas prone to tension during pregnancy. It involves deep body work for improved circulation (must be past first trimester and have Doctors note)
Himalayan Salt Stone $150 - 60 min. (add 30 min. for $75)
• The Himalayan Salt Stone massage is an innovative healing technique and restorative massage that provides deep relaxation and helps to balance body, mind and spirit.
• Helps lower blood pressure. • Improves circulation. • Promotes healthy blood sugar.
• Supports a healthy respiratory system and sinuses. • Relieves anxiety and addresses insomnia.
Harmony Spa Facelift Massage $95 - 50 min. (only massage)
$179 - 75 min. (massage and mini custom facial)
• This treatment lifts, tones, and firms’ facial muscles through a series of specialized facial massage strokes, leaving a glowing look for days. Regular treatments over time help muscles remain firm and tight leaving a more youthful complexion as under eye bags and fines lines are softened. A CULT FAVORITE!
Couples Massage: $199 - 60 min. (add 30 min. for $99.50) Add Deep tissue $50 per person
• Escape and enjoy a personalized massage with a friend or romantic partner on side-by-side massage table in our Couples Room. Two therapists work in unison to provide an unforgettable shared experience.
Couples Relaxation Massage $215 - 60 min.
(add 30 min. for $107.50) Add Deep Tissue $50 per person (add $75 for extra 30 min.)
• Includes scalp massage and foot rub. Escape and enjoy a personalized massage with a friend or romantic partner on side-by-side massage table in our Couples Room. Two therapists work in unison to provide an unforgettable shared experience. (Champagne or Wine included!)
Hair, Scalp & Face Revitalizer $95 - 50 min.
• Warm oils are massaged into your scalp and pressure points are gently activated on your face and neck to awaken and relax your senses The Luxury Blend of the Hair and Scalp Treatment Oil is a rich conditioning aromatherapy blend designed to be used in a soothing restorative head and scalp massage. It is fused in a base of Coconut, Jojoba, Evening Primrose, Borage Apricot Ker
Optimal Enhancements for Your Massage
o Far Infrared Radiation Therapy (FIR) + Negative ION Therapy + Gemstone Therapy: Jade + Tourmaline (JT) Sauna: $35
o Hot Stone Therapy Sampler: $20
o Melt away tension and stress with warm basalt lava stones
o Himalayan Salt Stones: $30
o Helps lower blood pressure. o Improves circulation. o Promotes healthy blood sugar.
o Supports a healthy respiratory system and sinuses. o Relieves anxiety and addresses insomnia.
o CBD OIL: $35
o CBD OIL BENEFITS: Pain Reliever, reduces anxiety & depression, ability to lower high blood pressure, sleep aid, mood enhancer, increased memory function, stimulates collagen production, firms tissues, reduces acne and so much more.
o CBD Clinic Spot Treatment Ointment: $45
o (with menthol/cooling) Level 3, up to 3 body parts
o CBD Clinic Full Body (Level 3): $60
o Back Scrub: $15
o Back exfoliation with sea salt or sugar scrub.
o Reflexology: $85 - 45 min. (includes hot stone sampler)
$20 - sampler
o Scalp Massage: no oil $10 with oil $15
o Wild Lime Scalp Ritual: $20
o Hypnotic scalp and shoulder massage
o Hand Scrub: $10 Foot Scrub: $15
o Relaxing exfoliation, hot towel, and massage
o Clear My Head Sinus Treatment: $15
o Aromatic eucalyptus pressure point massage for sinus relief
o Clear My Headache Treatment: $15
o Peppermint and lavender migraine eliminator
o Facial Massage: $15
o choice of apricot oil or coconut oil (hydrating)
o Cupping: Priced per body part From $35 - $75
o Deep Tissue Upgrade: $50
o Pre-Natal: $50 with a Dr. Note (required by law, past 1st trimester)
o Aromatherapy: $30
o Assisted Stretching Sampler: $20
o Biofreeze: $15
o (perfect for tired sore muscles)
,• Ultimate Exfoliation/Eminence Blueberry Soy Sugar Scrub $100 - 60 min. $55 - 30 min. (Back of the body only)
o A sugar scrub combined with the antioxidant healing power of blueberry scrub, to leave you feeling refreshed and your skin feeling smooth.
o Add a peel for extra exfoliation: $60 (highly rec. for dry and sun damaged skin.)
• Brown Sugar Scrub, French Vanilla Latte Full body $100 - 60 min. $55 - 30 min. (Back of body only)
o Think of it as a latte for the skin! This scrub combines organic French roast coffee with the sweetness of organic vanilla. (Comes in brown sugar unscented too!)
• Marine Detox Foot Scrub and Masque (for tired feet): $85 - 30 mins.
Add-on to any facial or massage $35 (no additional time)
o Marine Detox Salt scrub, This stimulating, cleansing mineral foot bath deodorizes, softens and provides aroma therapeutic benefits of natural eucalyptus and tea tree oil. Includes cooling mineral clay foot masque contains hydrating sea extracts, spearmint oil and botanicals for soft , clean feeling feet.
• Mangosteen Lactic Pro Peel $155 - 60 min.
o Reduces the look of dark spots, Skin tone is improved. Skin looks refined and smoothed with reduced appearance in hyperpigmentation. Skin is moisturized and more vitalized. Skin appears bright and even. Skin is prepared to receive further treatments for increased benefits
• Backcial: $100 - 60 min.
o Back or chest treatment is the perfect treatment for the problematic acne-prone skin on the back, shoulders, or chest. Service starts with a relaxing steam to open pores, then deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation is followed by extractions as needed. A rejuvenating and purifying mask is applied before finishing with a light moisturizer for restoration
Add an AHA peel for $55
Add Microdermabrasion: $55
New Arrival! Scheduling for September
Can be a stand alone treatment or combination with your facial!
SudaTonic Infrared Detox Body Wrap (includes take home product.)
30 min. - $89.95 or 60 min. - $175
with LaBonne SDW Concentrate. Fat and Cellulite Reduction Formula, promotes blood circulation in the skin and helps to prevent fat solidification and storage in the fat cell layers. Take home LaBonne SDW Firming and Sculpting cream.
SudaTonic™ Infrared System Benefits:
o Far infrared heat penetrates deep into tissue and muscles o Helps to relieve pain o Helps to reduce inflammation o Reduces fat and cellulite
o Assists in weight loss (a possible 1200 calories burned per session) o Improves autoimmune system o Improves circulation and vitality
o Boosts metabolism o Improves skin tone, elasticity o Relaxes body and mind o Promotes higher oxygen to the brain
Pumpkin Cream Body Wrap: (Nut Free, Gluten Free) $115 - 60 min
o This hydrating and nutrient-rich soy cream gently exfoliates to renew your skin’s appearance and make it look soft, supple and youthful.
o The appearance of skin texture is improved o Fine lines appear reduced o Skin looks refreshed and energized
o Skin appears smooth and hydrated
IT’S A WRAP! $125 - 65 min.
o THE BODY CONTOUR CELLULITE SLIM IT WRAP JUST GOT BETTER! The ReFa device is designed to replicate the gentle pinching and kneading sensation that an aesthetician performs in a treatment. These actions stimulate your skin and the muscles below and increase circulation. It is platinum coated & the current carrying bearings within the rollers transfer microcurrent to your skin. Think Body biolift! Oh, and it's solar powered." Combined with our body contour slim it cream let it conquer stubborn cellulite!
Body Contour Slim-It Body Wrap/Weight Loss and Cellulite Treatment: $59.95 - 30 min. $75 - 45 min. $100 - 60 min.
(This is a high temperature/intense heat body wrap) (Without ReFa)
o Visibly reduce cellulite while you contour, tone, and tighten skin. Featuring a dynamic blend of coffee and clinically proven microalgae extract, this naturally potent cream burns existing fat and limits fat storage. Strengthen and tone where you need it most.
A tip for better results:
Make sure you are hydrated (drink a glass of water before you start the treatment).
No alcohol the night before the treatment.
o Add a Custom Facial to any Body Wrap: $69.95 - 30 min. $104.95 - 60 min.
• Express Zen Combo: 45 min. Custom facial and 45 min. massage: $149
• Elite: 1-hour Swedish massage and 45 min. Custom facial: $170
• The Royal Treatment: 1-hour Swedish massage, 55 min. body exfoliation, and 60 min. facial: $299
• The Socialite Princess: 4 hand, 60 min massage (2 THERAPISTS), body exfoliation, 60 min facial, scalp massage and foot exfoliation. (Prosecco included) $425
Female & Male Waxing
Berodin Wax...The Only Wax Used by Premier Spa's
Brazilkini Landing Strip (front to back): $70
Buttocks : $65 or $100 for dermaplanning the buttocks.
Full Leg: $80 (trimming if hair is more than I/4-inch long is $25 and up).
1/2 Leg: $40
Full Arm: $50
1/2 Arm: $40
Back or Chest: $65
Stomach (Female): $15
Stomach (male): $30
Half Back: $30
Full Face: $50 chin, lip & full face (does not include brows or neck)
Eyebrow: $30 (with shaping)
Chin Wax: $15
Neck Wax: $20